Sunday, December 23, 2012

End of the Year Recap 2012

I cant believe another year has already flown by. I wanted to do a quick recap of some recent events:

November:
You've just won a new CARpet! I wish...We purchased another car, meet Willow! Up to this point, we have somehow made it work with just the one car but recently it has been getting really tricky to coordinate and with the other car paid off it seemed like a good time. Enter Willow, she's a 2010 Hyundai Sonata and we really like her.






Joel's 26th Birthday:
Man we are getting old! 26 already, I can hardly believe it. We had a crazy night out on the town. PF changs for dinner, that's as crazy as we get...it was delicious! PF Changs is one of the few places that is gluten free "friendly" so we seem to find ourselves there often, which isn't such a good thing because they really aren't cheap. It was a fun night though and a good birthday for Joel. We opened presents and I even got him to pose for a picture. What a good boy. He might be getting wiser with age!




 December:
Jocylin and Arylnn came to visit for a bit. We had a lot of fun. It was Arylnn's first time playing in the snow. Isn't she the cutest?





 Can't forget this sweet puppy. She is so dang cute which really has saved her many times in her short life so far. Like when she ate a pair of my flip flops or destroyed my homemade photobook or even the time she ate the TV remote! Yes, she is one of a kind that's for sure. Joel and I often ask ourselves how we got quite so lucky!



The remote, after Lucy partook


No comments:

Post a Comment