Friday, May 31, 2013

Out of Town Visitors

      My parents dropped James off at the airport on Tuesday (he flew straight to the MTC in Manilla, Phillipines) I wasn't there obviously but I can imagine just how sad it was :( They decided what better way to cheer up then to come on up to Spokane and visit their favorite child... ME!!
      They only stayed for the weekend but since it was Memorial day weekend it was a little longer which was nice. Holly was able to come too which was wonderful! We had a really good time. My mom and I went to the farmers market in Liberty Lake which was so fun and just like old times. We had movie night and of course fit in a little shopping too. On Sunday, we also went to our old ward. It was really nice to see so many old faces. We had dinner and games with some old friends. It was a really nice trip.

Us girls, always take it too far with pictures, I promise my dad and Joel were here too... I'll show you if I can find any pictures of them :p










Best friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment